A short prayerYour most radiant holiness, thank you for your many blessings.
- Thank you for blessing our party with angry drakes so that I may learn to stay away from angry things.
- Thank you for blessing Orrin with shiny new armor.
- Thank you for blessing our party with John the Beggar as he kicks much ass.
- Thank you for blessing our adventures with pits so that I may learn the lesson of humility. Twice.
- Thank you for blessing our party with Eadric as orbs of fire also kick much ass.
- And finally, thank you for helping me to learn my lesson: being comfortable in my role as your supporting, healing servant and to stop bemoaning how I kick little to no ass. Next time, if I need to re-learn my place as a servant of faith, perhaps you could think of a way to convey this without bringing so many hobgoblins, archers, and angry drakes to stab, shoot and claw my friends to death?
I will humbly follow your divine instruction and re-focus my study on supporting the forces of good through your grace.
P.S. I’m still waiting for some undead.