A burial complex, abandoned for several hundred years. Housed the bodies of several prominent local families, including the Rivenroar, Von Jallach, and Von Adrez-Kauthin families.
In the year 1267, a hobgoblin named Sinruth and his goblin soldiers called the Red Hand took refuge within the Rivenroar complex. After their incursion into the city of Brindol, they returned to Rivenroar with captives and treasure.
Tor Hammerfist drew a crude map of the complex as they explored. The most recent versions appear below.